A boy’s first car—driven for a few years and stored on the family farm with the intention of making it meaner, faster and louder one day. The wheels may have stopped turning for a while but the motivation to get it back on the streets never did. This project is currently in restoration.
- Full frame-off restoration in progress, being built as a restomod built with Schwartz Chassis
Will include once completed:
- Chevy performance LS3 525 horsepower motor and matching tranny
- Body work, new quarters, repairing rust
- New inner and outer wheel wells, will be mini tubbing car for bigger tires
- All new interior
- All new paint and body
- All new wiring
- New rims and tires
- Everything else that comes with a full restoration!